6 Best Espresso Machines Under $300 for 2021
For the days that Espresso machines always had Italian sounding names, they come with a hefty price tag. Fortunately, in recent years, thats totally changed. There are many new players on the market today, and consequently, the value proposition in the lower end of the market is a lot better. Today, every decent espresso machine can be found if you can live without the bells and whistles of a premium model. The Tenshi Coffee‘ll take a closer look at the best espresso machines under 300 dollars in this article.
Flair Espresso Maker With Pressure KitThe Flair is certainly not something you probably heard while dreaming about an espresso unit. However, its a really wonderful little tool that can allow you to do household shots at the barista level.
It has some clear advantages to it
- Everything is pretty inexpensive here.
- Cracking really is hard (and if you succeed, you should get the new parts quickly)
- This is lightweight and small
- It allows espresso 3-4 times the size, on the same level as machines.
Nevertheless, there is also a big downside
- There is no steaming capability (= you simply cant make a latte or a cappuccino)